As companies and agencies continue to search for digital marketing efficiencies and savings, key decision makers are evaluating the viability of engaging an offshore digital production partner. We’ve put together a quick assessment to help you determine if digital production offshoring is right for your company.
Companies that struggle with more than 5 of the factors below are poised to realize significant savings and efficiencies.
- Moderate to high volume digital production needs.
- Difficulty accessing specialized digital production resources when needed.
- Digital marketing initiatives that demand high quality and exacting brand standards.
- Multiple agencies (or teams) doing digital production work.
- Inconsistent, inefficient or undocumented production standards and processes.
- Difficulty executing global campaigns in local markets.
- No standardized approach or templates for digital campaign assets.
- No centralized automated digital production project management platforms.
- Insufficient resources when speed to market is critical.
On average our clients realize a 20-50% savings on their current digital production budget. If you answered yes to more than three of these questions, contact us to learn more.
Ben Rolly is VP, Business Development for Deliver North America. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.